Graco DuoDiner® DLX 6-in-1 Highchair - Mathis
The Graco® DuoDiner® DLX 6-in-1 Highchair offers 6 growing stages from infant highchair to seating two kids at once. The highchair features infant body support and 3 recline positions for early comfort and is fully-featured with a self-standing fold and 5 height positions to match dining table height.
When baby is ready to join the family at the table, use the infant or toddler booster on a dining room chair. Then, convert to an elevated youth stool to give your older child their own seat at the table. This highchair can even seat two kids at once to grow with your family!
- 6 growing stages from Infant Highchair to Seating 2 Kids at Once!
- Stage 1: Infant Highchair with 3 Position Recline provides the right position for baby's comfort
- Stage 2: Traditional Highchair with a machine washable seat pad
- Stage 3: Infant Booster attaches to a dining room chair to bring baby right up to the table
- Stage 4: Toddler Booster provides the perfect seat as your baby grows, for use at home or on the go
- Stage 5: Youth Stool: Gives your growing child his or her own seat at the table.
- Stage 6: Seat 2 kids at once by using the infant booster and youth stool together for family mealtime
- Self-standing fold for compact and neat storage
- 5-position height adjust to best fit your table
- 3-position footrest adjusts as your child grows
- Plush infant body support and harness covers keep baby comfortable
- One-hand removable tray with dishwasher-safe, removable insert
Design & Color:
Dimensions: 43.25" (H) x 24.25" (W) x 28.25" (D)
Highchair max weight: 40lbs
Toddler Booster Max Weight: 60lbs
Suitability: Up to 6 years old
Care & Maintenance:
CLEANING HIGHCHAIR FRAME: Clean with only household soap and warm water. Do not use bleach.
CLEANING SEAT COVER: Always refer to the care tag. Wipe with damp cloth or machine wash seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle, drip dry.
CLEANING TRAY: Removable tray insert is dishwasher safe.
For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual.