Romper Zip D02 White
Baa Baa Sheepz® Bamboo Romper
Award-Winning Bamboo Wear!
- Breathable, It doesn’t stick to the skin. It leaks UV rays.
- Its natural bactericide action keeps bad smells away.
- It avoids allergies as it is ecological and not itchy.
- It dries quickly and doesn’t need to be ironed.
- An ecological and healthy alternative to synthetic fabric.
- Very resistant, it lasts long.
- Luxuriously soft, made from super soft bamboo fibers. It’s kind to the environment and baby’s skin as no pesticides or chemicals have been used and are hypoallergenic too.
- Comfortable (It is warm in winter and cool in summer). It has been proven by multiple studies that comfortable material does help to improve the quality of the baby’s sleep. Baa Baa Sheepz® bamboo fibers stay 2-3 degrees colder in hot weather and warmer in cold weather.
- Anti-bacterial, terrific for baby with sensitive skin, it is ecological and not itchy.
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly, and easy to care for.
Certified Eco-Friendly Fabric
0-6 months with built-in Mittens and Booties
6-12 months with built-in Mittens and Booties
12-18 months with built-in Mittens and Booties
18-24 months with built-in Mittens and Booties
Washing Instructions :-
- Machine wash cold
- Shape clothing while it is wet - Tumble dry low - Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron